Tips For Selecting a Brady Wire Marker
Simcona will help you select a Brady wire marker based on environmental, safety, compliance, application and material considerations.
Labels might be small, but they can have a huge impact on your workplace. An effective and consistent labeling and signage system that you can be proud of offers you 5 key benefits:
- Increased Productivity
- Improved Profitability
- Enhanced Organization & Ease-of-Use
- Reliable, Readable & Durable Labels
- Heightened Safety & Security
When it comes to identifying and tracking products, equipment and components, Brady is the company you can trust when performance matters most. With more than 100 years of experience in identification, Brady stands behind you by providing you with products of the highest technological quality.
Whether your label material needs require abrasion resistance, self-extinguishing and anti-flammability, fuel and oil resistance, low and high-temperature resistance, solvent and chemical resistance, outdoor durability, or ultra-aggressive adhesion, Simcona will help you identify which Brady label and characteristics you need!
At Simcona, because we are wire and cable experts, we can tell you a bit about the importance of the label, and we have our own opinions on the type of labeling you should select. Brady’s wide range of materials is engineered to provide you with long-lasting identification:
- Paper materials Economical solution for warehouse, shipping, work-in-process
- Polyester materials Component ID, barcoding, asset and inventory tracking
- Metallized polyester materials Serial and rating plate applications with name-plate quality
- Raised panel polyester materials Push button, internal connection points, rating and serial plates
- Polyimide materials Circuit boards and electronic component identification
- Polypropylene materials Solvent resistance ideal for use in general ID, laboratory, medical, biological and food environments
- Vinyl materials General purpose and outdoor identification applications including on curved or rough surfaces
- Indicating materials Visual indication of tampering, heat or water exposure
- Wire and cable labels Wire and cable identification during the assembly and repair of electrical control panels, wire harnesses and ata/telecommunications systems
- PermaSleeve® wire markers Wire and cable identification with heat-shrinkable sleeve markers
If you’d like a recommendation from Simcona on what labeling you should consider and how to apply it most efficiently, we’d be happy to suggest a label when you make your next order of wire and cable. And because we are Brady distributors and logistical experts, we can be sure that the label we recommend will be available when you need it.
Contact us today to speak with one of our sourcing experts!