At Hamsar we have an in-house engineering department and testing facility with up-to-the-minute design capabilities that meets S.A.E., D.O.T. and ECE STANDARDS. Our on-site testing facility includes a photometric light tunnel, audio chamber, environmental chamber, salt spray chamber and life cycle test area. This allows us to create a customized and comprehensive solution for projects with even the most stringent specifications and timelines from concept to final product.
With a manufacturing and distribution center in our Canadian Head Office and a second distribution center in Temecula, California we have established ourselves as a reliable supplier of ISO quality products with an exemplary fill rate and a dependable shipping record.
Leading Edge Capabilities
- In-house engineering department and on-site testing facilities
- Ability to take project from concept to completion
- CAD files are brought to life by their rapid prototyping 3D printing capabilities – delivering prototype models enhances visualization and provides the ability to check fit and look before committing to hard tooling
- Electronic Insertion
- Wave Soldering
- SMT Insertion and Reflow
- Wire Termination and Crimping
- Software Development
- Robot assisted production
First Rate Quality Control
- Full in-house testing facilities mean outstanding accuracy, efficiency and short turn-arounds
- All design, production and delivery processes are governed by a ISO 9001:2000 registered quality control system
- Photometer and Goniometer to ensure regulatory compliances
- Environmental Test Chambers for Thermal Humidity and Thermal Shock
- CAD Equipped work stations for accurate data
- Salt Spray Chamber to conduct corrosive endurance tests
- Trained in-house quality control personnel
Learn more about Hamsar
In this section
Explore our Surplus Inventory
Simcona is an Electronics Distributor that ships Electronic Components, Wire, Cable and Data Communication products all over the World. Simcona will work with You to fit Your requirements.