ebm-papst ACi4400 Series
The ACi4400 Series – Greentech® EC compact fan
The ACi4400 series is a fully compatible alternative to the classic 119 x 119 x 38 mm AC fans, simply upgrade the technology to reduce energy costs. The ACi4400 series has been designed to replace conventional AC fans that use low efficiency shaded-pole motors with GreenTech® EC compact fans for the ultimate combination of high performance, compactness, and efficiency.
- Highly energy efficient – up to 75% less energy consumption
- Long service life – up to 85% longer
- Available with global voltage range of 100-240 VAC, frequency independent
- Constant speed over the total voltage range
- Available with protection rating up to IP65
- Material: fiberglass-reinforced plastic, impeller PA, housing PBT
- Electronic locked rotor protection
- Air exhaust over struts, direction of rotation clockwise, on rotor
- Electrical connection via 2 flat plugs 2.8 x 0.5 mm, flying leads optional
- Mass: .55 lbs
Technology: The core technology of the product is the complete integration of the transformer and drive electronics into the motor hub. The aerodynamic blade shape with added winglets contributes to improving the overall efficiency and significantly reducing the acoustic noise by up to 8dB.
Learn more about ebm-papst ACi4400 Series
In this section
Explore our Surplus Inventory
Simcona is an Electronics Distributor that ships Electronic Components, Wire, Cable and Data Communication products all over the World. Simcona will work with You to fit Your requirements.