Amphenol RF is the world’s largest manufacturer of coaxial connectors for use in radio frequency, microwave, and data transmission system applications. Headquartered in Danbury, Connecticut, USA, Amphenol RF has global sales, marketing and manufacturing locations in North America, Asia and Europe.
Amphenol RF utilizes the most advanced manufacturing technology in the industry, along with Statistical Process Control to produce coaxial connectors and cable assemblies in high volume with superior quality. The result is the largest portfolio of Radio Frequency interconnect products which meet the most exacting RF and data systems requirements, either military or commercial. Our extensive capabilities include:
- Modifications of existing designs
- Application assistance and design of custom cable assemblies
- Electrical testing to 40 GHz; VSWR/Return loss, insertion loss, PIM testing
- Mixed Signal Applications
- Ganged Connector Solutions